Monsieur Chaussure applies the repair bonus
Monsieur Chaussure, awarded the Refashion label
Monsieur Chaussure has been awarded the Refashion label. This label recognises committed shoemakers and enables them to implement the repair bonus.
Monsieur Chaussure is not just an expert in shoe care products, but also France's leading shoe repairer.
By joining the Refashion label, Monsieur Chaussure is strengthening its mission by offering its customers the chance to benefit from the repair bonus. This bonus is a government initiative designed to encourage repair rather than replacement.
The repair bonus is applied in the form of a discount on your shoe repair work. Discounts range from €7 to €25. They can be added together.
Which services are covered?
The Repair Bonus applies to a wide range of shoe repair services. It covers everything from minor shoe repairs to more extensive work.
Eligible services include
- Repair of leather and rubber soles ;
- Replacement of heel caps;
- Zip repairs;
- And much more!
How the Repair Bonus works
1. Visit our Paris boutique at 1 rue César Franck, Paris 15.
2. Our Monsieur Chaussure team will carry out a full diagnosis to give your shoes a new lease of life.
3. Depending on your needs and how your shoes are used, you select the services to be carried out. Once you've chosen the services, we'll tell you the cost of the repair, deducting the amount of the repair bonus. The reduction can range from €7 to €25.
4. Our workshop manager carries out the work and Monsieur Chaussure gives you a 5-year guarantee on the shoe repair work.
5. You get your repaired items back and enjoy the satisfaction of having extended their lifespan while benefiting from an advantageous discount.
Why is it only available in shops?
As a first step, we are introducing the repair bonus in our shop. This gradual launch will enable us to set up the administrative procedures in the shop and via the Refashion platform. It also allows us to test the system and adjust it according to your feedback.
We want to test the system introduced by the government before rolling it out to our online shoe repair service.
Why choose Monsieur Chaussure?
Monsieur Chaussure has been operating in the shoe repair sector for over 10 years. With over 200,000 pairs of shoes saved since it was founded, a prestigious fleet of machines and a team in the workshop who are passionate about this mission, the Monsieur Chaussure teams guarantee you the best shoemaking work.
It's this exacting standards and commitment to quality on a daily basis that have won over major brands such as Sebago and Berluti.
Entrusting your favourite shoes to our team means entrusting them to passionate people.
Monsieur Chaussure's advice
To prolong the life of your freshly repaired shoes, we recommend taking good care of leather and suede. By following our care routines and using our leather care products, you can double the life of your shoes.Discover our tutorials