Full Leather Channelled Sole Repair
You may also like.
How to use this product.
This service is available through our home shoe repair service anywhere in France at no extra cost.
A complex service requiring rigour and precision of craftsmanship, our workshop manager carries out the following steps:
- Disassociate the toe cap from the sole and gently remove the old sole
- Clean the shoe sole, isolate it and level it
- Sew the new custom-made sole in high quality leather to respect the quality of the sole
- Hides the seam to protect it and increase the life of the sole.
- Adds the new heel and toe box to form a complete sole
- Harmonises the smoothness of the shoe for a perfect finish.
To increase the life of your new soles, we advise you to have a complete protection with skids and front irons embedded to have shoes like new.
Your shoes will be sent back to you in a Monsieur Chaussure protective cover.
Find all the details for the product:
Full Leather Channelled Sole Repair.
For more information on the use of this product you can consult the associated tutorials
- Category : Shoe Repairs
- Goal : Sole Repair
- Work Area : Sole
- Semelle : Cuir
- Support : Shoe