Half Stitched Rubber Sole Repair
You may also like.
Online shoe repair service available everywhere in France. The service is carried out in our workshop according to traditional know-how and by our workshop manager with over 25 years of experience. He will proceed by different steps to replace the sole:
- Cut the old sole to cut the seams and remove it carefully.
- Once the sole has been removed, he will level the sole of the shoe with cork to increase walking comfort.
- Create the new sole in a high quality leather selected according to our quality charter.
- Hand sew the new sole, respecting the original stitching for the waterproofing of the shoe and above all respecting its original shape.
- Adding deformation to harmonise the sole and respect the aesthetics of the model.
Shoe repair services are carried out exclusively in Monsieur Chaussure workshops in Paris by salaried shoemakers Monsieur Chaussure.
Your shoes are checked by the workshop chief.
If we need more information, a manager will call you, otherwise the requested work will begin.
The time required to perform this service depends greatly on the condition of the shoes and the type of assembly.
Note that the usual lead time is 2 to 4 weeks.
Find all the details for the product:
Half Stitched Rubber Sole Repair.
For more information on the use of this product you can consult the associated tutorials
- Category : Shoe Repairs
- Goal : Sole Repair
- Work Area : Sole
- Sole : Rubber
- Support : Shoe